Our historic building, built to its’ current state in 1920, once housed the Bluffton Depot for the Akron,Canton, and Youngstown Railroad. Our Depot served as a stop on the railroad line between Delphos and Akron. The original blueprints for the Depot, which hang in the cafe, show that not much has changed in the years since its’ operation. Our dining room served as the waiting area and the ticket window, per the blueprints, and the original wainscoting still decorates the space. The last train for the ACY Railroad left this Depot in 1982, but much more remains than the just the blueprints. The railroad tracks are still underneath the sidewalk, photos of the Depot during its’ years of operation hang throughout, and the history of this place and its’ important role within our then “young” community lies with us. We are happy to share, and proud to be here.